Softaculous Showing Blank Page in cPanel WHM
One of my clients experienced an issue that Softaculous Showing Blank Page in cPanel. Softaculous is commonly used in web hosting servers which helps to install web applications by one click. We can easily integrate Softaculous scripts with famous web hosting control panels like cPanel, Plesk, H-Sphere, ISPmanager, DirectAdmin and InterWorx.
We are discussing how to correct if the Softaculous Showing white Page in cPanel/WHM. You just need to reinstall Softaculous after deleting the Softaculous installation directory to correct this issue.
Delete Softaculous Directory
rm -rf /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous
Install Softaculous on cPanel
Once you removed the Softaculous installation directory, run the Softaculous installation procedure for cPanel.
wget -N http://files.softaculous.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh
Now access the Softaculous from WHM > Plugins > Softaculous – Instant Installs
Note that you will not lose any data as the data files are stored in individual user accounts.
- How to Combine Apache Access Logs in cPanel
- How to increase tmp directory size in cPanel
- How to install SimpleHelp on cPanel or Linux
- Install Phusion Passenger on cPanel or CentOS
- Fix: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: /usr/bin/wget: Permission denied
- How to Delete SSL from a domain in cPanel
- Create email account in cPanel via terminal
- Install Site pro Website Builder on cPanel
- The list of default open ports in cPanel Server
- Create FTP account in cPanel via terminal
- Disable 2 factor authentication via command line in cPanel
- How to Clear VirtFS on cPanel Server
- How to install OAuth PHP module on cPanel
- Fix: No response from subprocess /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/addon_nginx.cgi
- How to Setup Alternate SMTP Port in cPanel
If you like this post and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments.
For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org