Install BleachBit on Ubuntu
This post describes how to install BleachBit on Ubuntu. BleachBit is a system cleaning application available for various Linux distributions and Windows. Hence, it is a cross-platform application.
BleachBit helps to clean the unwanted files in order to increase the free space and system performance. It is equivalent to CCleaner for Windows.
It does the optimization on the following items:
- APT Cache
- Thumbnail Cache
- Bash History
- Evolution Cache
- Firefox and Chrome Cache
This application can be installed using multiple methods.
BleachBit is available in the basic repository of all new Ubuntu versions. Therefore you can install it easily using the following command:
sudo apt-get install bleachbit
You can also Install BleachBit by downloading the deb file from the official website. Please check the latest version from Here!
Choose the right package according to your OS version and install using the following commands:
wget https://download.bleachbit.org/bleachbit_3.2.0_all_ubuntu1804.deb sudo dpkg -i bleachbit_3.2.0_all_ubuntu1804.deb sudo apt install -f
If you did not like it, you can completely remove the application with the command below:
sudo apt-get remove bleachbit*
- How to Install Klavaro Typing Tutor on Ubuntu
- How to Install ClassicMenu Indicator on Ubuntu
- Install OpenSCAD in Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and Arch Linux
- How to Install DraftSight on Ubuntu and Derivatives
- Install Aptik on Ubuntu and manage your PPA’s!
- How to roll back an update in CentOS or RedHat
- Install and enable sudo command in Debian
- How to Install Kodi on Ubuntu and its Derivatives
- cPanel & WHM Servers integrates ImunifyAV on Versions 82 or 84
- Unknown storage engine InnoDB when using LOCK TABLES
- How to install gallery-dl in Ubuntu
- Install youtube-dl in Ubuntu
- How to Install Python 3 in cPanel Server
- How to Install Kdenlive Video Editor on Ubuntu
If you like the post Understanding top Command and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments. For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org