How to remove domain alias in Plesk
This post explains the steps to remove a domain or domain alias or subdomain in the Plesk panel. If the main domain of a subscription is removed, all additional domains under this subscription will be removed too.
1. Log in to your Plesk panel.
2. Click on Websites and Domains.
3. Select the Domains option under Websites and Domains.
4. Select the domain you wish to remove and click Remove.
- How to take the backup of a domain in Plesk
- How to update Plesk panel
- How to find Plesk license key
- Log files in Plesk
- How to enable spam filtering for an email account in Plesk
- How to reset Plesk panel password
- Enable auto-reply messages for an email account in Plesk
- How to Set up mail forwarding in Plesk
- How to add email alias for an email account in Plesk.
If you like the post Understanding top Command and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments. For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at email@example.com