How to recalculate the statistics of a domain in Plesk
This post explains how you can recalculate the statistics of a particular domain in Plesk.
The steps are:
1. Log into your server via SSH.
2. You can use the ‘statistics’ utility to recalculate the statistics of the domain.
plesk sbin statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=example.com
- How to change the plan of an account in Plesk
- How to remove domain alias in Plesk
- How to take the backup of a domain in Plesk
- How to update Plesk panel
- How to find Plesk license key
- Log files in Plesk
- How to enable spam filtering for an email account in Plesk
- How to reset Plesk panel password
- Enable auto-reply messages for an email account in Plesk
If you like the post Understanding top Command and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments. For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at email@example.com