How to change the plan of an account in Plesk
This post explains how to change the plan of an account in your Plesk panel. The steps are:
1. Log in to your Plesk panel.
2. Click on Subscriptions.
3. Select the subscription for which you want to change the plan and click on Change Plan.
4. Select the new plan from the drop-down list and click OK.
The plan has been changed!!!
- How to remove domain alias in Plesk
- How to take the backup of a domain in Plesk
- How to find Plesk license key
- How to update Plesk panel
- Log files in Plesk
- How to enable spam filtering for an email account in Plesk
- How to reset Plesk panel password
- Enable auto-reply messages for an email account in Plesk
- How to Set up mail forwarding in Plesk
If you like the post Understanding top Command and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments. For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org