drServer.net ||| Storage Dedicated at just $14.50/month!
drServer is back with their storage Atom in limited stock.
- Intel Atom C2750 (8 Cores, 2.4 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- Disk: 1x 2 TB HDD
- Bandwidth:100 Mbps
- 1 IPv4
- Location: Dallas
NO IPMI, you are limited to the OS they offer on the signup form, reinstalls are manual for the time being.
Promo code: YBDX4U70Q
Our E-2134 series are also here – in case you need more horsepower.
Intel® Xeon® E-2134 (4-Core, 8-Thread, 3.5GHz)
16 GB DDR4 RAM
1 x 480 GB SSD
100Mbps DDoS protected unmetered port
Promo code: YBDX4U70Q
Location: Dallas, TX
You can place the order at https://drserver.net/dedicated.php?pk_campaign=LET
If you feel like dedicated isn’t your thing just yet, why not try a VPS?
- 4 CPU Cores
- 4096 MB RAM
- 90 GB SSD Disk
- 4096 GB Bandwidth
- 1 IPv4
- /64 IPv6
- Location Dallas:
- Price: $7.00/month
- Price(Yearly): $84.00/year
The order link: https://drserver.net/vps.php
To claim the offer, you need to input the promo code “LET-It-GO” on the order form.
- All VPS offers are powered by a Virtualizor control panel.
- All offers come with 1 IPv4 unless otherwise stated.
- rDNS is available.
- Custom ISO is possible through a quick ticket. They can load any OS you need.
- They are an unmanaged provider, but they will do our best to assist with the configuration of your applications and getting your servers up and running.
- They can offer you CUSTOM-BUILT dedicated servers. Please open a ticket to discuss your requirements.
- The VPS are hosted on powerful E5 nodes with a minimum of 128 GB RAM and SSDs in RAID-10.
drServer started offering service around November of 2013, so we’re almost 6 years old now. They are a family-owned hosting company, ARIN Member and a RIPE LIR. They own all our IPs and hardware. The doctor is still here and still stronger than ever and can satisfy all your hosting needs.
Useful Links Section:
Terms of Service: https://drserver.net/termsofservice.php
Ticket us: https://portal.drserver.net/?/tickets/new/
Q: Do you allow gameservers?
Because most game servers generally attract (D)DoS attacks, They currently do not allow them on our network.
This also applies to voice servers such as Teamspeak and Mumble.
Q: Can I run a VPN?
Private VPN servers are perfectly fine with us. Public ones, however, are not.
Q: What’s your refund policy?
They do have a 30-day refund policy for your first service with us.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
drServer accept payments via PayPal and BitPay.
Q: Do you have a test IP/file?
Q: Do you offer instant setup?
Servers on this offer are instantly provisioned, subject to stock availability.
Test IPv4: 184.108.40.206
Test IPv6: 2604:0880:0052:0000:0000:0000:01e5:657b
Test file(IPv4): http://lg-dal.ipv4.drserver.net/100MB.test
Looking glass(IPv4): http://lg-dal.ipv4.drserver.net/
Test file(IPv6): http://lg-dal.ipv6.drserver.net/100MB.test
Looking glass(IPv6): http://lg-dal.ipv6.drserver.net/
All network ports have DDoS protection. Our bandwidth mix includes: Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, GTT, Telia, Equinix Peering, DECIX Peering, Private Peering.
- HappyBee Host – 1GB OpenVZ VPS $3/month
- Liveinhost – Just $2/month VPS | 1GB RAM | 512MB Swap
- KVM VPS – US & EU locations – Starting from €2.5/m
If you like the post Understanding top Command and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: GrepItOut
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments. For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at email@example.com