How to disable automatic updates in WordPress
This post explains how to disable automatic updates in WordPress. This can be done by editing the “wp-config.php” file. To completely disable the automatic updates on WordPress, please add the following line on the “wp-config.php” file.
define( 'AUTOMATIC_UPDATER_DISABLED', true );
- Disable cPHulk Brute Force Protection via SSH
- Install CSF on cPanel Server
- How to Install Chromecast on Ubuntu Linux
- Install CopyQ Clipboard Manager on Ubuntu
- Exim Mail queue monitoring Script
- How to disable MySQL strict mode on cPanel
If you like this post and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: Button
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments.
For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at email@example.com