Create email account in cPanel via terminal
You can create email account in cPanel via terminal using the following command. This uses cPanel API 2 Functions to create the email account.
cpapi2 --user=username Email addpop domain=example.com email=user password=pass quota=500
Don’t forget to replace the following:
- username: The cPanel account Username.
- example.com: Your domain name.
- user: The email account which you would like to create.
- pass: Desired password for the newly created email account.
- 500: Quota (In MB) for the newly created email account.
cpapi2 --user=grepitout Email addpop domain=grepitout.com email@example.com password=123password quota=1024
If you like this post and wish to receive more articles from us, please like our FB page: Button
Your suggestions and feedbacks will encourage us and help to improve further, please feel free to write your comments.
For more details on our services, please drop us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org